Monday, February 22, 2010

5 days left!!

Ok people..I'm getting nervous. I have 5 days to finish my challenge of getting an entire room organized..and I'm not sure I'm going to make it! We're in the middle of a kitchen make-over and it has been consuming my time. The painters were supposed to be done last Tuesday which would have given me all last week to get my kitchen back together. Well, they weren't done until Friday. (I'm not completely surprised). So I tried to bust it this weekend and get most of the kitchen finished so that I could work this week on the room. But I didn't get as much done as I needed. It will probably take me the rest of the day to finish the kitchen..which leaves only 4 days for the other room. I'm not sure if I'll make it. But I'm sure going to try! (I hope!)

Have any of you decided to take on this challenge? Or even just a re-organizing project in general? We'd love to see before and after pics once its done!

-Larra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Were you able to finish the challenge?