Tuesday, February 2, 2010

28 Day Organizing Challenge


I am a huge fan of Laura at OrgJunkie. She has great ideas about organizing. If you thought we were obsessed with it, you should see this lady! SHE is OBSESSED!! But, she's great at it and doesn't spend a lot of money doing it. Every year she holds a 28 Day Organizing Challenge and I've decided to participate this year. I wanted to invite you all to participate and post your results at the end of the month. If you are interested, go here to read all the details. At the end of the month, if you have a blog, you post your before and after pics and link to them on her blog. There are prizes and everything! It can't hurt to participate..you can tackle a small area or an entire room in your house.

I've decided to tackle the one room in the house that gives me the most grief. Our youngest son's room was our garage that we converted to a bedroom. So the laundry area is in there, plus a door to the backyard and driveway. So his room is very multi-purpose and really needs to be organized. I want him to have his own space in there while still being functional for laundry. I have a few ideas and can't wait to get started. I have an entire month to work on it so I'm hoping to make myself take it slow so that I'll get better results.

So what do you say? Are you in? If so, let us know! At the end of the challenge, I'll have my results posted on here for you (and the judges) to see.

-Larra

No comments: